Performance Lens for Wealth & Asset Management
provides fact-based, actionable insights to improve
asset managers’ business performance by
combining industry-leading data, analytics, and tools
with McKinsey's deep asset management expertise.
Performance Lens helps you…
- Make better strategic growth and resource allocation decisions through understanding and acting on the “granularity of growth” in asset management
- Assess operational effectiveness versus relevant peers and identify tactical actions to drive growth and improve profitability
- Bring investment-like discipline to evaluating the effectiveness of sales and marketing to improve resource deployment and optimize distribution coverage
While every situation is unique, the use of our products and services can accelerate growth by as much as 40% and improve profitability typically by 5-20%.
McKinsey’s Global Asset Management Survey is quite simply the best there is.
- CEO, Global Asset Manager
The Global Growth Cube has given us an accurate picture of the drivers of growth which we use with our executives around the world to review and refine our strategic direction.
- Head of Strategy, Global Asset Manager
Sales Alpha has raised some interesting questions regarding our firm’s distribution effectiveness compared to our peers and what we need to do to capture better retail flows going forward.
- Head of Retail Sales, US Asset Manager
What makes Performance Lens unique
Unrivaled granularity of data and analyses
- >4,000 growth micro-segments analyzed
- >8,000 operational efficiency benchmarks across 300 asset managers globally
- >2,000 tailored performance benchmarks for insurance general account managers
- Regression model with 30 variables to analyze sales and marketing effectiveness
McKinsey knowledge and experience
- Unparalleled industry experience with >350 engagements in the last five years
- Deep relationships with 15 of the top 20 asset managers in North America
- Global experience and local market practitioners in >50 countries
- In-depth understanding of asset managers’ clients and adjacent markets’ competitors
- Continuous investment in proprietary research and knowledge
Innovative service model
- Single and multi-year subscription options to Performance Lens’ products and services
- Client-friendly analytic tools and interactive web application
- Experts available on demand to answer solution-related questions
- Additional partnership options including bespoke analysis by our industry experts, workshop support, client diagnostic support, and traditional full-service client engagements
YEAR TRACK RECORD
GROWTH CUBE MICRO-SEGMENTS
COUNTRIES IN GROWTH CUBE
AUM IN ASSET MANAGEMENT SURVEY
OF GLOBAL AUM BENCHMARKED
PRODUCTS IN SALES ALPHA